Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,288 in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (30 minutes ago)