Cost of living comparison between Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,498 (Mex$ 64,765) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)