Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05299 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,816 (Mex$ 90,896) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)