Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,432 (Mex$ 138,841) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)