Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05236 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,256 (Mex$ 138,599) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)