Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,855 (£3,789) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)