Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,268 (£3,208) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)