Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,680 (AU$11,064) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (43 minutes ago)