Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,468 (AU$4,542) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)