Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,297 prices entered by 1,342 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $16,819 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)