Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,860 prices entered by 1,249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,758 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)