Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,010 prices entered by 1,160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $24,590 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)