Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.694 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,858 (NZ$8,443) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (42 minutes ago)