Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,268 (NZ$9,191) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (33 minutes ago)