Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13343 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,287 (Q17,141) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)