Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13631 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,190 (Q16,067) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)