Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28960 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,106 (24,537 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)