Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25975 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,573 (17,605 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)