Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27067 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,705 (21,076 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)