Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28630 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,509 (22,735 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)