Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27157 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,475 (20,160 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)