Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,396 (¥389,137) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (42 minutes ago)