Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07358 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,634 (R 49,380) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)