Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07100 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,729 (R 52,524) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)