Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $604 (₨40,214) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)