Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01512 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $838 (₨55,392) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $740 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)