Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,070 (COL$3,126,774) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)