Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,052 (COL$3,182,753) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (29 minutes ago)