Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10527 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,476 (52,018 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)