Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10788 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,666 (52,521 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)