Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08398 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,912 (46,580 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)