Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10288 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,564 (54,082 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)