Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $480 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $334 (2,028TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)