Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28643 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,350 (8,204 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)