Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05323 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,116 (Mex$ 39,759) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)