Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31366 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,005 (R$ 6,391) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)