Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26968 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,390 (R$ 8,861) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)