Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01184 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,972 (Taka 420,130) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)