Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,287 (Taka 438,307) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)