Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01191 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,404 (Taka 453,873) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)