Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,179 (€4,399) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)