Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,398 (€4,715) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)