Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,126 (NZ$7,442) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)