Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.713 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,847 (NZ$6,802) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)