Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,540 in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $10,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)