Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $31,116 in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)