Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $17,346 in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $10,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)