Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14426 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,409 (9,765元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)