Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15645 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,421 (元9,081) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)