Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,208 (元8,310) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)