Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,862 (€4,064) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (about 1 hour ago)