Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14568 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $605 (元4,151) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)