Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15798 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,720 (元10,886) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)