Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,151 (元14,794) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)