Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,633 (€4,361) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)