Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,644 (€2,996) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)