Cost of living in Nancy, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,602 (€3,172) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)