Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,633 (元10,890) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)