Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15114 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,319 (元8,725) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)