Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,029 (C$6,596) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)