Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,483 (C$7,173) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)