Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,343 (C$8,071) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)