Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,270 (€5,758) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)