Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,642 (€5,192) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)