Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01652 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,234 (195,692 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)