Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01293 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,791 (215,890 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (42 minutes ago)