Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,100 (4,279 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 3 hours ago)