Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,400 (4,704 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)