Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,900 (3,932 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)