Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,400 (4,715 Dinar) in Nalut.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)