Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,100 (4,139 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)