Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.732 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,100 (4,236 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)