Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02971 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $602 (20,248 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $490 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)