Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02906 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $727 (25,001 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)