Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03057 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $466 (15,229 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $440 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)