Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03088 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $525 (16,995 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $490 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)