Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02822 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $715 (25,343 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)