Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $976 (1,152,363 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)