Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,219 (1,443,183 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)