Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,323 (1,566,341 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)