Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,104 (1,307,016 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)