Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00968 USD / KES
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,150 (Shilling325,551) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)