Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,116 (¥694,150) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)