Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,055 (¥574,194) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)