Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00889 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,115 (¥463,054) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)