Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,538 (¥488,247) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)