Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,096 (¥574,162) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)