Cost of living in Naha, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,699 (¥416,976) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)