Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01532 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $879 (₨57,361) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)