Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,924 (¥544,102) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)