Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,781 (¥538,876) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (17 minutes ago)