Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,808 (¥526,093) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)