Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01433 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,446 (₨380,087) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (43 minutes ago)