Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,025 (₨368,229) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)