Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,407 (¥808,424) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)