Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10437 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,937 (18,558 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)