Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01491 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $543 (₨36,382) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)