Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $800 (₨56,065) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)