Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48708 USD / FJD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 121% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,920 (14,208 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)