Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48461 USD / FJD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,543 (7,311 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)