Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,192 (3,791,587 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)