Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01546 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $640 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (₨38,513) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)