Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $836 (₨56,868) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)