Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01401 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,005 (₨71,718) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)