Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,724 (7,694,387 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)