Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,282 (6,770,540 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)