Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,112 (7,069,578 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)