Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $93 (₨6,321) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)