Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.597 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,669 (﷼ 2,183) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)