Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.598 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,048 (﷼ 1,943) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)