Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,109 (﷼ 1,962) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)