Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,228 (﷼ 2,012) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)