Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00812 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,064 (₨254,288) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (39 minutes ago)