Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,390 (€2,072) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)