Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,390 (€1,941) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)