Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,115 (€1,811) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)