Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,525 (€3,073) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)