Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,858 (€4,538) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)