Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,755 (€3,274) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)