Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,101 (€3,671) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)