Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,034 (€3,471) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)